
Congrats Michelle!
Ex Boyfriend Jewelry

You don’t want it. He can’t have it back. So says this website that allows you to buy, sell, and trade those expensive gifts that your ex-boyfriend bestowed upon you during happier times. The jewelry up for grabs includes watches, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. There’s also a category for “Gifts that should have been jewelry”—which makes me wonder if I can pawn off those leftover “love coupons” my ex gave me. They haven’t expired yet—and with the weight he’s put on I ain’t ever gonna use ‘em!
http://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/
Y Water

This new children's organic, low cal, functional beverage comes in a 100% recyclable bottle that’s shaped like the letter Y. Designed as an imagination trigger, the flavours of Y Water include Immune, Brain, Bone and Muscle water. I’m crossing my fingers for them to release a flavour called Liver so I can sip happily on those rough Sunday mornings without spilling all over myself.
http://www.ywater.us/#
Leigh Natur-kitchen
Weekend Word Up’s resident foodie has some recommendations to make your long weekend a little sweeter:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000VLYPY/ref=nosim/notcot-20
And here’s something extra to fill your porto-bellies:

http://www.presidentschoice.ca/FoodAndRecipes/GreatFood/ProductDetails.aspx/id/16836/name/PCThickJuicyVegetarianPortobelloSwissBurgers/catid/188
(If I can ever be as skilled at making puns as Leigh is at making cookies, I will die happy.)
Movie Reviews from the Voices inside my Head:
Iron Man
“Oooooh. A superhero movie. That’s original.”
-Ironic Man
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
“Prince Caspian? More like Prince Gasp!-ian. That hunk on the poster is dreaaaamy.”
-13 year old Tiffany Sparkle
Baby Mama
“Tina Fey is the best. I wonder if Tina Fey got her start in comedy by writing puns for her weekly work newsletter? I bet she totally did.”
-Heidi
What Happens in Vegas…
“I tell you what don’t happen in Vegas no more! Moi! I go on world tour!”
-Celine Dion
Political Com-pun-tary

With Barack Obama as the clear front-runner for the Democratic nomination, Hilary Clinton is being pushed out of the media spotlight; she is getting very depressed. Clinton seems to be in a super-delegate mental state and we can only hope she doesn’t go democrazy. She reportedly believes that votes were miscounted and could be seeking retallyation. Personally, I think Ms. Clinton is angry that she’s no longer the senator of attention. I recommend she come to Toronto for a vacation; perhaps she could stay in the dissed-Hillary district?
Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?
This past week you could have cut the tension in the halls of 23 Fraser with a knife! Arguments have been popping up around every corner about everything from “Who should win American Idol?” to “Which childhood pop band created a more significant social impact?” (S Club 7? Anyone?)
As the rules state in the handbook, let it be known that She Who Writes the Weekend Word Up is the Ultimate Authority on Everything. (What do you mean, you didn’t get a handbook?) I thought I would settle these debates once and for all:




Hope your weekend is a ROAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment